Congratulations, FEA Scholar!
Your abroad journey will be life-changing.
Before you begin your journey:
- Register for a pre-departure webinar.
- Review FEA’s Blogger & Social Media Curriculum you received upon completion of the webinar.
- Set up your blog before you go – you are expected to blog at least once a week while you’re away.
- Complete your pre-departure video, and load to Vimeo.
- Prepare your scholarship disbursement and complete the Reimbursement-Check Request Form. Send this, along with your receipts, to Michelle. Allow one week for processing.
After you return:
- Congrats! You’re officially a FEA Alum.
- Some resources to help you reflect on your experience: resume examples and tips for promoting your study abroad experience AND interviewing guidelines to help you articulate your experience (courtesy of the DC Lessons from Abroad Conference). Hope these are helpful!
- Review FEA Alumni opportunities. Visit that page from now on.