Beginning with our Spring 2023 Scholarship Application cycle, the FEA application will now be hosted on a platform called Kaleidoscope. Previous applications have been hosted on different application platforms, so please read these instructions carefully, especially if you have applied for an FEA scholarship in the past.
To Begin Your Application
Go to the application homepage and select “Begin,” as pictured.
Complete the page, “Let’s Get to Know You,” to set up your profile, then click “Save.”
Move onto the next page.
Once your profile is set up, you must complete each section of the application to be considered for an FEA scholarship.
Once all materials are completed, review your application, then click submit on the bottom right!
After submitting your application, you will have the ability to make edits to it up until the deadline.
What you’ll need
- Complete the application form, as shown above.
- Print the Financial Aid Form and bring it to your university’s financial aid office. Someone from that office should complete the form and give it back to you for you to upload to the application.
- Upload your unofficial transcript to your application.
- Submit the name and email of your Recommender. NOTE: After your recommender submits your letter of recommendation, you must go back into the application to submit. Your application will not be complete until you click submit after the letter of recommendation is uploaded.
- Make sure ALL application materials are uploaded and submitted to your application before the deadline to be considered for an FEA scholarship.