Made Possible By: The generous support of the Rainbow SIG, a group of international education professionals who are committed to advocating on behalf of LGBTQI students. These professionals counsel international and study abroad LGBTQI students, support their LGBTQI colleagues in the field, and collaborate through groups created with the support of NAFSA and the Forum for Education Abroad.
Description: This scholarship is available to deserving students who identify as LGBTQ+ attending a study abroad program of any length. All U.S. citizens or permanent residents currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a U.S. institution of higher education are eligible to apply.
- Julia Santiago, Summer 2022
- Janely Breton, Summer 2022
- Khaliah Booker, Summer 2022
- Ori Fong, Fall 2020
- Mayeline Pena, Spring 2020
- Reynaldo Bujan, Summer 2019
- Ingnacio Carmona, Summer 2019
- Ariana Davis, Summer 2019
- Darren De Leon, Fall 2019
- Oluwaseun Oshodi, Fall 2019
- Gerard Avelino, Academic Year 2018-2019
- Jane Ly, Summer 2018
- Jazmyn Mustafa, Summer 2018
- Valencia Briseus, Fall 2017
- Anthony Galura, Summer 2017
- Kevin Pham, Spring 2018
- Vanessa Watson, France, Summer 2017, and China, Spring 2018
- Michael Clark, Fall 2016
- Kylie Kinion, Fall 2016
- Clifford Alonzo, Summer 2015
- Arati Warrier, Summer 2015
- Michael McLeod, Summer 2014
- Nicolas Sawyer, Academic Year 2014-2015
- Victoria LaFara, Spring 2014
- Abraham Martin, Academic Year 2012-2013
Learn more at www.rainbowsig.org
Are you interested in naming a Rainbow Scholarship in someone’s honor?
Contact Angela Schaffer, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Make checks payable to Fund for Education Abroad.
Mail checks to:
Fund for Education Abroad
1155 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036