The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) invests in promising students with financial need who wish to study abroad. Potential applicants who meet our eligibility requirements may participate on any international education program that meets their academic objectives. Scholarships range from $1,250 – $10,000 and can be applied for programs that run between May, 2019 and April, 2020. Please note that all applicants should select “academic year 2019-2020” on the first screen when you create a profile on our online system. You will have the opportunity to select summer, fall, or academic year programs within the application form.
Undergraduate students who are interested in studying abroad in Spring 2020, please check back for the FEA Spring Application, which will open in July, 2019.
Fund for education abroad (FEA) Scholarships
As an applicant, you are automatically considered for all available scholarships (general and dedicated) based on answers you provide on your application online.
- General Scholarships – Please check our eligibility requirements for more details before submitting your application.
- Dedicated Scholarships
- Access Partner Scholarships
- BASAA Scholarship
- DC-Area Scholarship
- Foundation for Global Scholars Scholarship
- Hiliary Echo Douglas Memorial Scholarship
- Jane Gluckmann & Carol Rausch Go Global Scholarship
- Minnesota Scholarship
- Rainbow Scholarship
- The A. Rewari Family Scholarship for Study Abroad in Denmark