Looking to advise your students on applying for an FEA scholarship? Interested in promoting FEA or volunteering?
Tools for Advisement:
- Review our deadlines, requirements & scholarship opportunities.
- Prepare yourself to help your students. Sign-up for our fall webinars:
- Encourage your students to start early. All applications need a faculty recommendation letter.
- Number of scholarships varies per year. See prior scholarship recipients.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Contact FEA for more information.
Important Update for 2018-2019 Application:
UPDATED DECEMBER 1, 2017.
Please note that we are aware of some confusion regarding our Financial Aid Form – thank you to all applicants who have contacted us regarding this issue. Due to recent regulatory changes, we have received inconsistent feedback from financial aid offices regarding their ability to fill out our financial aid form. Many universities have decided that they can provide the information directly to students and then it is up to the student if they give the information out or not. Others have decided not to release this information back to the student.
Given this inconsistency, we offer two options for applicants to upload financial aid information as part of their FEA scholarship online application.
- Option 1: Student applicants should ask their financial aid office to complete our “Financial Aid Form”, which requests such information as the expected family contribution (EFC), current grants, loans, etc. Schools are asked to return the completed form directly to the student, and each student applicant is responsible for uploading the form to their online application.
- Option 2: If your financial aid office informs you that they will not fill out the Financial Aid Form, we will also accept directly from each student applicant a copy of their FAFSA, any aid offer letters or any other legitimate document that shows the EFC and other awarded and accepted aid. All documents relating to financial aid are to be uploaded in the “Financial Aid” section of your online application.
We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that the new regulations have caused, and wish you luck with your scholarship application.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].